Thank You MMDcash!

CoolGuy

I love MMDCash!
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Hi guys! im making this thread coz i want to say thank you to MMDcash!

i just got my first car because of MMDcash so im so happy i right now!:beer: im making 5k to 6k a month in MMDcash...and im planning to scale it up more...

i made this thread to show how thankful i am, its time to show how a newb in e*whoring can make he's dream come true,

i found the best network so far no late payments no shaving and the AM's are there to help out when you need it..specially my AM insanity, Bhbodeezy and Dr P,

so if your a newb like me and you have dreams MMDcash is your answer! so thank you MMDCASH! and thanks to my AM insanity and to Doc P the owner, and Bhbodeezy for making this network...

dream big and nothing is impossible! :beer:

-PS-

Special Thanks to my Cool AM you rock bro! thanks for all the help when i need something you dont hesitate to help me! i really appreciate it bro!

Reactions: 1 person

gawjus69

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Woo! Congratz man. I envy you ;)

Krayzie

The One And Only
Reaction score
Congratz men!5k to 6k a month that´s amazing.Your thread makes me start working on MMD Cash.I already have an account but i didn´t try it yet but after seeing this im thinking to test it.

INSANITY

Make Money Online
SUPER MODERATOR
Reaction score
thanks for the prob's bro.
but your the one doing all the hard work!
i just try to help you where i can man.
as long as you keep working like you do, ill keep doing all i can to get you to our 50 sales a day goal!

maybe you can share a pic or 2 of your new truck?
if you got the one you were showing me pic's of its really nice!

i'd like to thank you bro.
for being such a hard and deticated worker!
in the past 6 months or so you have become a good friend to me, almost like a little brother. i look forward to working with you for years to come and making alot more money with you!

maybe ill move over there where you are and we'll both be millionairs together! lol
keep it cool bro!

ps. awesome to see you in blue man!

IQ2K5

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Congratz, great work, dude. :)

The Alchemist

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Dude.... THAT IS [email protected]#[email protected]#$king awesome!! Enjoy the hell out of your new vehicle!! You should take this thread, put it on a tshirt, and run around town with a HUGE smile on your face. Im proud to be your fellow forum member, and would personally like to thank you for posting this. You have inspired many people by posting, including me!

This is what MMD is all about people!

casio

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Congrats dude, keep up the good work

powlow29

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I love your post coolguy, you give to us more confident ;)

feixia913

Make Money Online
Reaction score
congratulations, coolboy, i always love such thread, mind sharing a picture of your car :)

anywayIcan

Make Money Online
Reaction score
WOW ! Awesome man -Gr8 to see this testimony to the MMD cash network !

Good on you and keep up the good work man

Altra

Make Money Online
Reaction score
5-6k? impressive, I'll see if I can try something with MMD cash. Congrats.

federale

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Congrats Man that is Awesome!!!

BHBodeezy

Make Money Online
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Its been nice to see your success. I know Insanity talks about you all the time, how much your doing and how hard your working, sometimes to the point of nausea.

Hard work pays off and this thread is a good example. Keep up the good work, and thank you from MMDCash.

Leeshaoran

Make Money Online
Reaction score
hope i can make some too... Man, can you shre some tricks , so that i can apply , hope that strategy i can make even i am here in philippines

INSANITY

Make Money Online
SUPER MODERATOR
Reaction score
Thanks for the post BHBodeezy! LOL!
happy to know i can nauseate you that much! hahaha

@ Leeshaoran i know you can make it to bro. all you have to do is work hard, work smart and keep at it no matter what! it takes a little time and work to make it big.

LiquidCash

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Hi guys! im making this thread coz i want to say thank you to MMDcash!

i just got my first car because of MMDcash so im so happy i right now!:beer: im making 5k to 6k a month in MMDcash...and im planning to scale it up more...

i made this thread to show how thankful i am, its time to show how a newb in e*whoring can make he's dream come true,

i found the best network so far no late payments no shaving and the AM's are there to help out when you need it..specially my AM insanity, Bhbodeezy and Dr P,

so if your a newb like me and you have dreams MMDcash is your answer! so thank you MMDCASH! and thanks to my AM insanity and to Doc P the owner, and Bhbodeezy for making this network...

dream big and nothing is impossible! :beer:

-PS-

Special Thanks to my Cool AM you rock bro! thanks for all the help when i need something you dont hesitate to help me! i really appreciate it bro!

5-6k a month with mmdcash ewhoring?? for some reason i cant believe that?

pics or it never happen

BHBodeezy

Make Money Online
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
What reason would that be?

We aren't here for insults, and i can make 20 fake pics right now, so i fail to see how those prove anything...

Maybe your just salty? Its ok, norm other peoples success will motivate people or make them start hating on them.

Regardless, payments speak for them-self, MMDCash sends him a nice chunk each week, so I can back this up.

CoolGuy

I love MMDCash!
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
hey there Liquid cash these are some pic's for you to see. hope this is better proof its over 600K to be exact. i have more in the bank, but i didnt think i needed to pull it out just to prove myself to you. so if you still dont believe me its cool its your opinion,so peace bro and good luck to your journey.

Thanks to everyone that replied to my thank you thread it helps me to stay focused and to work more, So Thank You Guys!

jmpereira

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Congrats Coolguy! :)

What did you do at the first place to start winning money?
What would you suggest for the rookies now that you're more into it?

Thanks