**The eBay Hijack System**

ecko86

Make Money Online
I found these somewhere and look interesting to share
with you guys!

Now the technique I’m going to share with you here is immensely powerful, and the best thing about it is that you can use it through eBay at no cost to yourself. I have personally used this method to make an absolute killing and to sell all the latest electronics products that are hot in the market place such as Nintendo Wiis, Apple iPhones, PS3s, etc.

In a nut shell the legal hijack system works by you finding an existing bulk supplier of a particular product on eBay, and using them as leverage while you sell back into the market place. It’s best to explain this system using a live example so you find it easier to understand.

Now let’s say I want to sell the iPhone on eBay as I know it’s a hot seller but can’t find a good supplier or just can’t be bothered. What do I do? I crank the legal hijack system into action.

There is some criteria to this method which needs to be fulfilled in order for it to work effectively. The first thing I should mention here is that with an eBay account you automatically have access to sell on any of the eBay’s worldwide.

I have an ebay.com account as I live in the States, however, I can sell in ebay.co.uk which is mainly for the UK eBay market, and I can sell in ebay.com.au which is for Australia, ebay.com.fr which is for France etc.

Did you know that some items that sell on ebay.com may go for a lot cheaper than they do on ebay.co.uk or any of the other countries eBay market places and vice versa. Let’s see a very quick live example of this right now:

Using the advanced search feature on ebay.com for the 8GB Apple iPhone, the average selling price at the moment is around $400 which is around £266 British pounds. Now looking at the UK eBay market place for the same phone I see that the are currently selling on eBay UK for around £400. So if we were to buy from USA and Sell in UK eBay we would make around a $200 profit from each phone! Not bad huh?

Now there is a whole system around what I’m showing you here called eBay arbitrage where you search around for products within the different eBay’s in different countries and buy and sell from one to another. So if I find a product selling for cheaper on ebay.com than ebay.co.uk like the example above, then I will buy from ebay.com and resell on ebay.co.uk.

The legal hijack method is a system that builds upon this eBay arbitrage method. So how this works is that you firstly finding a hot selling product that you wish to sell such as the Apple iPhone and then find a bulk supplier of it from eBay itself. Lets stick with the iPhone example for now as we have already seen its selling for a lot cheaper on ebay.com than in UK. So my next step is to find a bulk supplier of the phone on ebay.com. The way to do this is by going to ebay.com and then using the standard advanced search on the keywords 8gb apple iPhone, and where it says ‘sort by’ on the right hand side you want to select the option that says ‘price: highest first’:

This will return results for the highest selling I phones that have recently sold on ebay.com, and these are usually wholesale job lots from sellers that include 10 or more mobiles in a package. As you are buying in bulk the cost of each phone is also lower.

Now this is where we implement the legal hijack method. The process here is to contact the sellers who are selling these wholesale lots of mobile phones as they obviously can get them in big numbers and have their own suppliers.

Alternatively, you can also use Amazon.com to search for products that might have the potential for arbitrage.

If you're cookie stuffing auctions. This will also provide you with all the items you will ever need to sell to get those cookies stuffed. It's also a great way to make money on the front end of eBay which is becoming quite elusive these days.

Places to find the hottest items on eBay:
pulse.ebay.com/
pulse.ebay.co.uk/
pulse.ebay.fr/
pulse.ebay.com.au
/

judson

Make Money Online
The biggest problem is twofold #1. Capital - You will need a fair amount of cash/capital to get started with this. The wholesalers have no incentive to dropship when they can sell on .co.uk themselves. Depending on the items, you could be tying up your money for a while. #2. Taxes & Shipping - If you are based in the UK, and are buying these items in the US to ship to the UK, you do incur taxes when you import them, plus the joy of paying twice for shipping - once to the UK, and then again to the customer. #3. Discount - Most shopper, myself included, want immediate gratification. As a result you will find that even accounting for shipping costs, items sold on .co.uk but being shipped from the US will sell at a discount to the identical items being shipped from the UK. YMMV

barthezz

Make Money Online
I doubt that this will work at all. You buy cheap from eBay USA and sell then on eBay UK. I think your customers aren't that glad when they see from your feedback that you have bought your item from eBay at a way cheaper price .....
Second is, almost all the sellers with interesting and cheap items sell INTERNATIONALLY. They have their product on ebay.com, ebay.fr, ebay.de etc. So why should anybody buy from you at HIGHER prices only because you are in the same country.
And now the biggest problem, if you find a seller that is NOT selling to the UK, how will YOU get the items if you live in the UK???

watzup

Make Money Online
The biggest problem is twofold #1. Capital - You will need a fair amount of cash/capital to get started with this. The wholesalers have no incentive to dropship when they can sell on .co.uk themselves. Depending on the items, you could be tying up your money for a while. #2. Taxes & Shipping - If you are based in the UK, and are buying these items in the US to ship to the UK, you do incur taxes when you import them, plus the joy of paying twice for shipping - once to the UK, and then again to the customer. #3. Discount - Most shopper, myself included, want immediate gratification. As a result you will find that even accounting for shipping costs, items sold on .co.uk but being shipped from the US will sell at a discount to the identical items being shipped from the UK. YMMV
you said it all

Persistent1

Make Money Online
You Can Get Around All That...

I doubt that this will work at all. You buy cheap from eBay USA and sell then on eBay UK. I think your customers aren't that glad when they see from your feedback that you have bought your item from eBay at a way cheaper price .....
Second is, almost all the sellers with interesting and cheap items sell INTERNATIONALLY. They have their product on ebay.com, ebay.fr, ebay.de etc. So why should anybody buy from you at HIGHER prices only because you are in the same country.
And now the biggest problem, if you find a seller that is NOT selling to the UK, how will YOU get the items if you live in the UK???

I think the OP is on to a good idea. As far as customers seeing your feedback -- simply open another free ebay account to buy goods with. I have 3 different egay accounts and all of them use the same paypal account. As far as the other worries, just do your research and math thoroughly -- and know which country the items sell the best in. Who cares if the guy you're buying from sells in the same country as you? -- the only thing that matters is are you are buying it low and can you sell it high -- regardless of the competition. Go for it.

orson1129

Make Money Online
Thank you for sharing.
I think it's a good idea, but I don't think it will work.
I agree with #4(Barthezz). The customers may not be happy with the whole process.

Atemi

Make Money Online
You will need some bucks to get this going...and when you do, don't mess up.

A little too close for my tastes. Thanks anyway.

SeoSemGuru

Make Money Online
Yeah, saw this one before somewhere else.
At the time it looked like alit of with searching for the actual "deals "that may exist.
I suppose you could outsource, but that sort of defeats the purpose.

orpaz191

Make Money Online
You won't believe how many sellers don't bother to sell their items on international ebay stores. and united states results appear on these sites only if there are not enough natural results.
If the feedback stuff bothers you, you can buy the product from a separate ebay count.

Ambassy

Make Money Online
I read it all and it's indeed a good read. I've done kind of the same: Sellign items on ebay that I bought cheap on dealextreme.

hl1430

Make Money Online
This item is old hat. Not only has it been around for years, but it is hard to find
items with enough price difference to make it work. There is another big problem
particularly selling electronic items in different countries, and that is the electricity
supply may be different, as well as Trading Standards, etc., and not forgetting
VAT, and import taxes, etc.

So it is by no means as straight forward as it at first appears.