The new FREE VIP Users

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
Reaction score
If you have over 200 post you will get access to the MMD chatbox. I know some forums have no limits but we want to keep spam away from the chatbox and this is a very well thought out idea. Way it is seen if you have been here long enough to get 200 post you will not throw that away to spam the chat. This is our way of saying thanks for being a loyal MMD user. So enjoy!

What are some of the benefits of chat?
  • You get one on one access with me.
  • You get exclusive webinars held every week.
  • You get one on one networking with fellow internet marketers.
  • You get real help in real time.
All in all it is probably one of the best ways to make money online!

Reactions: 2 people

dafi247

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Can't wait for my posts to reach 200 but don't you think that people who want to get access to the chat will spam the forum with useless posts like the one I am writing

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Hey Admin.... You definitely made a SUPERB decision... Just a THANKS isn't much... Love you mmuuaahh :D :D :D :D :cool:
Ha thank you very much. I am always trying to put my mind around what I can do to make this forum a better place. This is my home. anything I can do to make this forum better for you guys helps out my home.
Can't wait for my posts to reach 200 but don't you think that people who want to get access to the chat will spam the forum with useless posts like the one I am writing
Lol should I make an example out of you? you are correct but I am very very fast to ban spammers.

CashCleaner

SUPER MODERATOR
Reaction score
Sounds great for people just starting out who need advice. Also good incentive to contribute to the community more.

Neal Kumar

Reaction score
Hey thanks for your Support.. Although I am a Newbee, MMD is like a family to me..Ofcourse by ALL means I'll payback..Thanks for all the advices and suggestion VIP's..

Sova23

SUPER MODERATOR
Reaction score
That's an awesome update, can't wait till I will get 200 post xD

mastermind97

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
If you have over 200 post you will get access to the MMD chatbox. I know some forums have no limits but we want to keep spam away from the chatbox and this is a very well thought out idea. Way it is seen if you have been here long enough to get 200 post you will not throw that away to spam the chat. This is our way of saying thanks for being a loyal MMD user. So enjoy!

What are some of the benefits of chat?
You get one on one access with me.
You get exclusive webinars held every week.
You get one on one networking with fellow internet marketers.
You get real help in real time.

All in all it is probably one of the best ways to make money online!
Thanks Smeltzer for this great decision. I am looking forward to accessing the chat feature once I get 200 posts. Although I am a member of MMD since two years, but I have restricted myself from making useless posts however I come at the forum literally everyday. I only fear that many of them will now post useless and crappy post which is not good. But I know that you will take care of that. Thanks once again

Reactions: kalponik

weasley420

Reaction score
i love the idea of it, but again worried about the spam. is it possible to put a timelimit, they have to be a member minimum 6 months or so. that way it can be moderated i guess. cheers

kry

Very Active Members
Reaction score
Just couldn't believe my eyes that you wrote this threat! I'll keep it up, mate!

Sivajhi

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Thanks Admin. Now i'm try to make sure that i'm not a silent reader anymore...

ucozer

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
wow great decision...........................

linkchamp

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Thats a supercool idea smeltzer, i wish i could reach there soon with quality posts. :)

anthonyjames

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
How do we get to the chat box? Looking forward to getting some advice.

upliftingmind

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
nicee for how long its going to be this