Trying to improve financially...

Tomjo

Reaction score
Hi all,
It has been a bit long since I post something for myself/my needs.
I'm 29 and I sincerely trying to improve financially.
I've utilized 80% of my credit card and obviously, my score is too low. I had a car and I was forced to sell it at a lower cost( A few months ago I had an accident and due to some other personal issues I was forced). After that, I downgraded to another car but still have a loan! I earn $45k/year besides taxes.
It is nothing crucial, but I'm looking for debt consolidation procedures because I just want to refrain from paying monthly interest. I even had a telephone discussion with a nearby financial adviser.
So my question is- should I consider debt consolidation or do I just keep paying the interest? Which would be beneficial for my financial well being?

Reactions: Daniel Kwesi Otu

Daniel Kwesi Otu

Reaction score
Try this. I read news and watch videos to make money. It's so simple and easy with buzzbreak.
The easiest and simplest way to make money online is to join buzzbreak where you just read news and watch videos to get paid.
B03072123 ( http://bit.ly/39RLP91 )
To earn extra bonus, enter my referral code B03072123 after you start using it! Download from Google Play to win big reward.
Click WALLET, click ENTER, put in my code to get your bonus. Good luck