Twist on Kickapooh's Method. All credit goes to Kickapooh

itsjohnrambo

Reaction score
Before I begin, this is my first post so I though I'd make it a useful one and give back to the forum!

A little About Me:

Im a 19 year web design student in Scotland and after a dead end peanut paying job and struggling to keep up with my rent I looked at this forum for inspiration. Before you read you should check out Kickapooh's Dating Method in this category. I would post a link to it but im not allowed :(

All credit goes to Kickapooh, I added a little twist to this method that has improved my conversion rates and that's what im sharing today and I hope it helps you guys.

El Problemo:

After signing up as an affiliate to a dating site which I wont mention here but pm me if you want to know, I very quickly noticed the shaving in commissions. This was especially due to the emails I was receiving from the guys i was referring stating for example: " thanks babe ive just signed up here's my profile link - htp:// xy and z"

If you have read kickapoohs method (and you should have) you will know they think im a girl lol. So this way I knew exactly how many had signed up and was baffled to find that over 50% of my commission was shaved.

La Solution:

I understand that i could spend some time trying to find a different affiliate program and test different ones out. The thing is...I just dont enjoy waiting for commissions to be confirmed and the wait for pay out dates etc not to mention the waiting period for the transaction.

So what did I do? i decided to take my design skills and set up my own dating site! Cut out the middle man. i designed the site so that members can only add each other by email invitation so they are unware of how many members are on the site. You should check your local law however in Scotland there are no requirements or formal regulations on running a dating site, literally anyone can do it.

Secondly I setup the site with a unique selling point. users simply use the site to setup a date (just like facebook events) however on my site theses events are called 'dates'. At this point I have been emailing the guys i want to refer to my site and forward them with the promise of meeting them which increases the chances of them signing up even more.

Example convo:

Me - "hey babe really want to meetup with you, if your free this weekend i can setup a date on mysite.com (if you want site name let me know)? i just want to be safe if thats ok with you?"

Guy - " so excited to meet you babe, sure how does it work?"

Me - " You just have to sign up, ill set up a date and invite you, signing up is free :) its just safe cause i had a bad experience before and it'll be easier for us to meet up? :) "

Guy - " Sure babe, ive signed up send me the invite :) ***censored pervert talk usually goes here lol ***"

Once they sign up they'll soon realise they need to upgrade their account to accept a date for aprox $7 which is 4 GBP that i charge. This is a recurring fee and a lot of people forget to cancel these.

Thinking about it...Who wont reach into their wallet for a date with a smoking hot chick for $7?? especially if your internet dating so many desperate and perverted dudes out there.

This method requires slightly more work emailing etc but it guarantees my conversions and the money straight into my paypal or moneybookers account :D!!

No commission shaving!!

The site itself still has some tweaking to be done but i find that most these guys are so desperate they dont even give it a good look!

so far im at $250 but im sure once im in 6th gear i can easily increase my earnings! on top of everything else i can mass mail everyone who signs up with clickbank offers etc since they will allow me to do so in he terms of conditions when they sign up!

Muhaha i feel slightly like a genius but all credit to Kickapooh for the original method which this is baed on.

Hope it helps!
Your faithfully, John Rambo

Ps. Kickapooh i hope you dont mind brother, i in no way take credit for your method :)
**** I will be posting a PDF guide with the full method including how to implement the script + premium plugins i had to pay for. exclusive to MMD ofcourse****

Reactions: 5 people

baggaos

Reaction score
So..what happens when people find out the date was fake..?

itsjohnrambo

Reaction score
Nothing. I usually just block them from the email address im using to pose as the girl. At the end of the day they cant complain to my site either as a dating site I cant assume responsibility if someone is stood up for a date. Am I making sense?

Theres nothing they can do literally. The girl their emailing doesnt exist in the first place.

Did you read Kickapooh's method? here: http://www.moneymakerdiscussion.com...ckhat-dating-site-method-y-mmd-exclusive.html

PS this is a black hat method.

mihas

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
nice method. did you made the script yourself or you got one somewhere. I would love the same dating site script.

itsjohnrambo

Reaction score
nice method. did you made the script yourself or you got one somewhere. I would love the same dating site script.
The script is based on Oxwall its free and open source. I would have used social engine but my hosting was being funny about it. Im compiling an instruction manual on how to set it up i can forward you the pdf once its done just pm me :D

mihas

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
alright mate. thanks a lot.

katkoute

Reaction score
The script is based on Oxwall its free and open source. I would have used social engine but my hosting was being funny about it. Im compiling an instruction manual on how to set it up i can forward you the pdf once its done just pm me :D

can i get it too tnx a lot

mynus

Reaction score
@John, can you please send me that pdf once you're done with it too? Thanks a lot for the share!

grimghost

Reaction score
i would definitly like to try that aswell.please count me in. I love you guys and this forum.

canwedothis

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Nothing. I usually just block them from the email address im using to pose as the girl. At the end of the day they cant complain to my site either as a dating site I cant assume responsibility if someone is stood up for a date. Am I making sense?

Theres nothing they can do literally. The girl their emailing doesnt exist in the first place.

Did you read Kickapooh's method? here: http://www.moneymakerdiscussion.com...ckhat-dating-site-method-y-mmd-exclusive.html

PS this is a black hat method.
This is a think outside the box kinda method. You said you were taking payments via paypal? Have you had many complaints as I would assume that if the "date" falls through and they don't really find any other "girls" in their area to talk to, they are gonna be pissed and probably contact paypal for a dispute. I guess I'm just super-paranoid about my paypal getting shut down that I don't use it for anything that is not 100% up and up. But I would be curious how many, if any, complaints to paypal you've had from this method.

itsjohnrambo

Reaction score
This is a think outside the box kinda method. You said you were taking payments via paypal? Have you had many complaints as I would assume that if the "date" falls through and they don't really find any other "girls" in their area to talk to, they are gonna be pissed and probably contact paypal for a dispute. I guess I'm just super-paranoid about my paypal getting shut down that I don't use it for anything that is not 100% up and up. But I would be curious how many, if any, complaints to paypal you've had from this method.
Firstly im glad you guys have shown great interest and Kickapooh thanks for the comment :D Everyone who pm'd me about the Pdf and script will get it just make sure you pm me. If i didnt reply its cause of the number of requests ive received.

To answer the question above: I'm only accepting paypal untill my skrill payment is available and dont recommend using paypal unless its temporary. However I havent received any complaints either. Im working on adding a clause to the Terms & Conditions to explain why a refund would not be offered if your date has cancelled or simply not accepted the date or fell through for whatever reason. The primary service users are paying for is the ability to setup dates , not the promise of meeting someone they are basically paying to use an online calendar. Ill provide a template for the terms and conditions as this is how you cover your back, 90% of people dont read them and if they do just stick your important clauses in section 358 A Part 36 or something silly they wont bother reading.

The PDF and script are coming in a full package including terms and conditions, a breakdown of the process, additional plugins etc. Im testing a new script cause i realised the current one is awfully complicated to setup, I made a lot of changes to the code. please bare with me guys it'll be worth the wait.

Over & Out
John Rambo

trinity

Reaction score
thanks so much man! pm sent! Thanks & rep given! Looking forward to the pdf!

pinoypride

Make Money Online
Reaction score
dude thanks for this! i agree you're a genius always thinking outside the box! i should learn this brother! peace! goodluck and more power! i'll hit you up for more info.

willn2play2

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Website
get-paid-at-home.com
Now that's thinking out the box OP! Congrats!

I think I might even try twisting this a bit with another niche..

Once I get a new server I am on this. :)

journal

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Another fraud sale from chat sale! It might they will ask for chargeback in another day so I do not recommend this to use but try it.

itsjohnrambo

Reaction score
Another fraud sale from chat sale! It might they will ask for chargeback in another day so I do not recommend this to use but try it.
Not clear on what you mean, think I covered this. The full explanation will be in the pdf on how to avoid chargeback requests, so far I have had none. I have had a few cancellations but as long as I have the initial sign up fee and their email address to boost offers to im happy.

UPDATE ON PDF FOR ALL:

Thanks for all the pdf requests and the rep! I'll have it ready for you this weekend. The script was a bit of a pain but I'll zip it with install instructions. The script has been nulled but I had to add more payment gateways to give you a variety. Also working on 2 extra themes because the default ones are horrible.

I'll have it ready this weekend so keep an eye on your mailbox's :D

Like before if I haven't replied to your pm I will eventually im a busy Koala!

Regards
John Rambo