Wps

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Hey Rambo, nice twist to the method, I would like to receive the pdf as well

Timeismoney

MMD Paid Subscriber
Reaction score
great twist on a great method. sent you a pm. hope to get in on it.

itsjohnrambo

Reaction score
Check your Inbox's on thursday :D Finalising PDF. tested new script which has gone live now. For the purposes of my method I have removed certain functions such as blogs,videos etc but you can enable these to suit you. Tested the Kickapooh Twist method on one person and converted :D

Have a look, If you have a talented designer you could probably do a better job and add landing pages etc New script live and working : safex meet dot org.

So watch your mailbox's

JohnRambo

Wps

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
This looks good John, real professional. Can this be implemented with social engine 4?

jburrtucaz

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I would like to get a copy of the pdf and script as well. Thank you very much in advance.

trinity

Reaction score
Great going man. Mad respect.

Thank you! And excited!

itsjohnrambo

Reaction score
Hi guys, please bare with me another day or so. I've heavily modified the code on the script and need to finish typing up the pdfs not much left ive been juggling college work and this.

THE GOOD NEWS:

While you wait i would hate it for you to lose faith. Ive been testing different prices for the membership and have provided a print screen. As you can see in the last couple of days ive tested different prices to test conversion rates and it seems i can charge up to £20 which is around $35!

I tested kickapoohs method on 6 guys and 4 converted lets call it a conversion rate of 60% - 70% (will be more accurate when I get to 100 conversions) . Made a total of £48/$60 dollars testing the thing for a couple of hours with different prices imagine what damage we'll do when we are working at it all day charging £20/$35 a piece???

As you can see i have paid my hosting and fed myself dominoes enough for 3 for the last two nights just testing the damn thing for a couple of hours.

**PS** why not try some old school hustling? i called dominos asked for the manager and said my pizza had no cheese on it and wanted to make a formal complaint, guess what? my pizza tonight is free! sometimes the basics are the sweatest! ****

MK117

Reaction score
this is a great twist on kickapooh's method! thanks for the method man!

csebastian

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hey johhny

I tryed to PM you but it gives me an error every time , I guess your pm box is full or something, please consider PMing me the pdf also

Thank you

csebastian

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I`m still waiting ..... I don`t know where he dissapeared

walandio

Make Money Online
Reaction score
been thinking of the same.. This method inspires me to do this thing.. this is perfect for my upcoming project..

Timeismoney

MMD Paid Subscriber
Reaction score
same the creator of the thread just disappeared. wonder what happened to him.

thepunter

Reaction score
He will be back guys, his prob busy with some college work or something..

Timeismoney

MMD Paid Subscriber
Reaction score
hope so as i was making preparations to implement this. Already bought a domain to use. heh

nuclear

Very Active Members
Reaction score
while you wait you could put your domain to use, if you have a cpa account with a dating offer just iframe the offer :) You could start promoting now and build some traffic and get some conversions while you wait for the pdf :)