Want to tap into a blogfarm, and get automated backlinks to whatever site you want?

blackeyedpeas

Make Money Online
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F25SskWh_n8
Website
www.youtube.com
If you have ever dreamed about having access to your own blog farm, and be able to get backlinks at will from different IP's with the exact anchor you want (no comment spamming) and have either just links, or in content you create, you can wake up as your Dream has arrived.

I mentioned the other day I was going to post about something else I found that you can get some good backlinks from, and THIS is IT.

I know what it takes to create a blog farm as I started doing it myself long time ago, but when you look at all the different things you need to do, different class c IP's, different nameservers, different domain registrars, different contact info for the domains, and what if you have your google toolbar installed and they track you?? (maybe) or you make some other slipup.

What I have found is well worth the price, and removes all that headache.

It is not some 3 way link strategy either where you need to put your site in the mix and drain your own site with links out.

Thats right, you do not HAVE to get links to the site you use as a donor to the network, you can choose whatever site you want to link to.

Let me repeat that

You can choose whatever site you want to link to.

You just list the links and keywords and presto it is served across the network.

Submit an article and have it posted across the network with your link in the text.

and the best part!!

yes it does get better.

ITS IS EVER GROWING!!

since new members donate a site to the network, and some members donate several (as I will be adding several sites a week to the network just myself)

I have had some convos with the owner and am impressed with what he is doing, and this thread is a promotion.

That is why I purchased this thread, and am providing my link to get started.

I have considered buying 2 of these babys myself just to increase the links I can get in the network, but no need as the more sites I put on the network the more links I can submit. So I am motivated to help grow the network.

This could be the best purchase I made for 2011, I know it is so far, but its early :)

get yours now Automatic Backlink Creator WordPress Plugin | Automatic Backlink Creator

chikotime

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I guess its a premium wordpress plugin, right?

blackeyedpeas

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
well you may be wandering how many links you will get, I just read an announcement that there are now over 1800 blogs in the network.

so you can get 1800+ links as it is expanding all the time.

The price for this is peanuts. for a quality link placement (not a spam link)

jakamo

Make Money Online
Reaction score
wow, thanks for the share :)

taengmalaki

Make Money Online
Reaction score
thanks for sharing this man, awesome stuff. more techniques please :p

blackeyedpeas

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
[video]http://www.youtube.com/embed/8ktRds7KVpk[/video]

V2 is being released.

I was waiting a bit for this before installing on 70 of MY PERSONAL SITES

besides the 2k sites you get in the ever growing network, you will get links from my personal sites also.

Now you will not know what sites they are, but they will be backlinked so the links you get will be of growing value.

I am not alone in this strategy, you will get some very good links, and in context links with articles.

although its not necessary, I purchased 2 subscriptions to this plugin. Thats how powerful I find this to be.

CopyMyCash

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Get Me In Please need backlinks for iphone jailbreak Guide!

blackeyedpeas

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
yes there are a bunch of help and instructions, but it is a private network, and you dont get access to their server that distributes the links without paying.

Some things are just worth the money.

I may be able to give out a test link or so if you are truely interested so you can see for yourself.

klix

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Yes, as blackeyedpeas mentions, there are help files but what use are they when you don't have the product itself? Definitely a service worth buying.

Monopoly

Very Active Members
Reaction score
Purchased (with your link bep) in the hopes of replacing my 3WL subscription with this.

Reactions: 1 person

MOB

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Has anyone tried this? Is it working? Can you post a review please?

I also need help in setting up a blog farm so if you have experience in that PM me please.

Monopoly

Very Active Members
Reaction score
It's a new network mostly low PR, they've had some issues and it's missing a feature or two.

On the whole though it does work and your links get out there and once you put a few articles out it's a handsfree drip feed.

blackeyedpeas

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
There are now over 6000 sites in the network.

you can get in text links with the article submissions or widget links (similar to blogroll)

I have seen improvement in my rankings. I actually have 2 subscriptions and am thinking about a 3rd. as the network grows it is just worth it dollar for dollar.

This is not a end all for links, you still need a link diversity in your profile, but is worth the money I am spending.

Miles

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Hi,
By submitting an article with a link to the Network I assume you will get
a fixed number of backlinks and possibly some later ones from added sites?
To gain more backlinks would you have to submit further articles with different anchor text ? Or possibly a spun version of 1st submitted article?

I also am assuming you will get further traffic if these articles are picked up by outside sources, such as other blogs, so long as they keep your link within the article. But I find this highly unlikely, as the temptation by the blog owner to respin it would be too great.

Regards, Miles.