What does your Wife say?

Doc

Make Money Online
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Website
www.mmdcash.com
So Im just curious to all those out here with girlfriends, wives,husbands and significant others etc.... what do they say when your spending endless hours on the computer trying to make money.

I

Icekold

Well....I used to get the standard "you spend too much time on that thing and not enough with me" blah blah blah. But now that some cash is coming in.....SILENCE.....ahhhh finally! ;)

scorpio16

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Website
dollar2all.blogspot.com
If you happen to earn good cash, everyone is happy but if you don't then use to quote - He is wasting all his time with computer instead of being with us. Is it not very funny?

Doc

Make Money Online
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Website
www.mmdcash.com
If you happen to earn good cash, everyone is happy but if you don't then use to quote - He is wasting all his time with computer instead of being with us. Is it not very funny?
Yeah I have heard that one before :rolleyes:

bigredpig

Make Money Online
Reaction score
My wife is very supportive even though I'm not making a killing online. I think shes glad that at least I'm home. Shes on her lap top playing games and watching tv while I'm busy learning IM.
But we make time for each other so its all good. I do my best work between 12:00am and 4-5 am when shes sleeping.

Robi

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
All she says is "SHOW ME THE MONEY..." Just kidding... She's very supportive...

God of Hell Fire

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Well....I used to get the standard "you spend too much time on that thing and not enough with me" blah blah blah. But now that some cash is coming in.....SILENCE.....ahhhh finally! ;)
I gotta say this is verbatim for my situation, But I always make the time to spend with my kids, and of course "The Wife".

Twiztd One

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Balance is the key to happiness......right now my wife is watching the dog show. It doesn't do much for me but I pay attention to her and stop what Im doing on here when she wants to point out this or that dog.

When I'm home with my wife I make sure she is happy...my other job requires I spend a lot of time away from the house. That's when I get most of my work done...lol

money is great and allows me to play but it doesn't compare to my family.

So I use it as a way of keeping score....and I hate to freakin lose :D

Robi

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
money is great and allows me to play but it doesn't compare to my family.

Agreed 100%

My wife and I are good at compromising. I'll "watch" a show with her on the couch, while working on my laptop. When she or my daughter needs attention, I put the laptop down no questions asked.

I usually do an hour or so of work after bed time, again with my laptop laying in bed with my wife... I would rather sacrifice sleep than family. I can mostly function on 4-6 hours of sleep a night...

Doc

Make Money Online
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Website
www.mmdcash.com
my wife *****es all the time about how much im on my computer but when im not on it she still *****es that we dont have enough money... so i cant win for nothing... im just trying to support my kids so that pushes me on the computer but she dont buy that
LOL, you need to get her involved with you. Tell her to get off her *** and help out!

rmcvay

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I usually get " you know thats never gonna work, you need to just forget about it and move on" real negativity from some of the people around, not good

DREAMCHASR

Make Money Online
Reaction score
"When are going to make some REAL money" and "You should sell your own stuff" - God love her - those women say the silliest things :)

bevjones

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Mine always thinks that I'm cheating on her lol

gfxdown

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Very persuasive...

My gf is very persuasive... she prances around in her thong and does all those seductive poses to attract my attention. Let's just say I get off the computer real fast to take care of business. Then she leaves me alone til she gets horny again. Works out pretty good.... :D

bevjones

Make Money Online
Reaction score
That stopped when we got married, before that we used to do it 5 times before work lol

bevjones

Make Money Online
Reaction score
wish i had thought of that mate, but its too late now lol

IM_Hustler

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Website
www.residentevil4afterlife.com
I just balance out my time with her and do my stuff at nights when she sleeps :)

My mom was againts me on my internet journey but i kept doing and now she loves telling everyone how i make $$$$ sitting at home! lol!

SornSoft

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Website
www.sorn-soft.com
You know what I probably have the coolest and most supportive wife ever. She sits at her desk within holding hands distance and plays games on there, while I work. She is all the time asking me if I need help with this or that. Since I mainly program there really isn't much for her to help with so I feel bad most the time cause she just wants to be apart of what I am doing. I am trying to find some easy IM stuff for her to do currently, where she can feel like she is bringing in money as well.

Other times we sit and play EverQuest II together, sometimes that game takes up a crap load of time. And when I play too much she politely nudges me and tells me the mortgage isn't going to pay itself, so back off to work I go. It's really nice being able to stay home and be with my family while I work. Other times I get nothing done. But I wouldn't give it up for the world.