What happened with POF

nmdon2010

Make Money Online
Today i am trying to make account at POF but don't know what is the problem every time they are saying that my password is so easy ... but i used several password changed ips ,deleted ******s after changing the ips .. don't know what is the problem .:questionmark::bike:

DocsBitch

Make Money Online
Is it just me and my wonderful luck or does it seem like they are reviewing female profiles? The last few I've made have taken a long time to start getting mail. I even tried avoiding the "imitate encounters" option and same thing.

DocsBitch

Make Money Online
I'm not getting banned any faster, just annoying to have to make profiles and wait for them to be approved. But not the end of the world I'll just make'em and come back the next day to reply. I'd rather get the leads while they are fresh but so be it.

immmay

Make Money Online
I've figured out one thing with "password to easy" problem - there's 2 hidden inputs - time and time offset. When I'm setting toffset 240 (-05:00 UTC) and current time UTC -05:00 then registration is OK. After that I've tried just disable JS (because this hiddens working only with javascript) and registration is also fine. Hope this helps.

DoubleD

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Not being shitty, but why don't you try and make the password more complex? That is what the form requires obviously? And to be honest, i wouldn't even bother with POF.

andee

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Not being shitty, but why don't you try and make the password more complex? That is what the form requires obviously? And to be honest, i wouldn't even bother with POF.
Its nothing to do with the password, thats just what they say when youre trying to sign up with bad IP's

whats the matter with POF ? $300+ a day isnt good enough for you ? lol . althou yes e wh orin is shi tty work.

sickmoola

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
I tried to make an account for 30 mins the other day , I thought I was alone lol. Were probably either banned or POF is having a problem. Is there anybody else with success of making accounts recently ??

DoubleD

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
If i could make $300 a day, i would do it for a while, but when you see countless accounts being banned all the while, it just seems like so much effort.

andee

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
yeah fair enough, I should of added you need good bots to make good coin on POF , i made my own, doing it all manually would be far too much work

Today i am trying to make account at POF but don't know what is the problem every time they are saying that my password is so easy ... but i used several password changed ips ,deleted ******s after changing the ips .. don't know what is the problem .:questionmark::bike:
That means they have detected you are creating fake accounts usually. They dont just use IP address. Or cookies. What they use is something that is supposed to be impossible in code but I will give you a clue. Its to do with ActiveX.

I was making $300 a day with POF but they started to take out injunctions on people and threaten them with prison for things like stealing pics of girls from the internet. Since that was easier than trying to sue people for spam.

POF is pretty solid. Good luck is all I can say.