What tool do you use?

IM_Hustler

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Website
www.residentevil4afterlife.com
Hey mmd!

What tool/software that you use to check a website's backlinks, PR, alexa rankings and value (price) ?

I have been using SEOQuake but don't get it when it comes to backlink quantity.. I always refer to LD in SEOQuake bar (which directs me to yahoo linkdomain). Then when I check on backlinkchecker(dot)com it gives me a different number.

Please suggest me a tool/software/website that I can use to check all that info accurately :)

IamChanGing

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Hey bro,

Try this plugin at The SEO Toolbar and use it in conjunction with Site Explorer - Yahoo! Site Explorer.

This will be more than enough to suffice your needs.

Sometimes we do need to analyze market value by using the PPC route as look into how many Adwords advertisers are currently promoting this market and also how much they are willing to pay "per click".

Hope this helps =)

Cheers.

PS: / Don't forget Market Samurai when it comes to analyzing SEO competition, it's indeed a very good tool and I'm still using it for micro niches purposes.

zam

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Market Samurai...All you need for pretty much everything :)

ranzuken

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Website
www.blackhatguide.net
I use the good ol' backlinkwatch.com to check backlinks, and backlinkcheck.com to check the number of backlinks.

For pr and alexa, I just use firefox (quick and easy).... Alexa toolbar + google toolbar

Simple, quick, hassle-free, doctor recommended.

:willy:

krizalid

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I use Keywords Analyzer, Adwords Tool and Micro Niche Finder

CodeSource

Make Money Online
Reaction score
One tool to rule them all :)

Hey guys, I have actually been using IBP for 6 years now (started off as Arelis/Axandra) it has bits and pieces of each of the other tools mentioned here all mashed together, plus some great "instant tips" for SEO in its reporting section. Please , if your going to buy it let me know and I will give you my affiliate link. Ill even throw you back $50 !!

Patrick

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
invadersforum.com
Hey guys, I have actually been using IBP for 6 years now (started off as Arelis/Axandra) it has bits and pieces of each of the other tools mentioned here all mashed together, plus some great "instant tips" for SEO in its reporting section. Please , if your going to buy it let me know and I will give you my affiliate link. Ill even throw you back $50 !!
I have also use IBP for about 3 years now. They new adwords campaign features are great on it too. I believe IBP is in the download section, but not sure. But IBP is a very powerful tool!!