What WH programs are you into?

Robi

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I am working on getting really deep into WH internet marketing, already do some (not much) but I am going to dedicate a large chunk of my time and some resources towards getting a large chunk of income legit...

I have just invested into something (yes from a guru...) but wanted to know if anyone here has done some WH internet Marketing and what has worked for you???

K

khoahalabear

I thought black hat marketing was using programs to do your work for you? I use a few SEO programs but I'm pretty sure they're not WH. They don't really violate anything though.

Twiztd One

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I guess a good definition of WH would be helpful.....LOL We have a very good IM business helping offline businesses market their sites. We also do a bit of PPC marketing and make a few $$$ wiht it as well.

I use senuke...traffic kahuna and some other programs to promote products...is this BH, GH or WH...I dont have a clue...it is very effective tho.

To answer your question...yes we have made money marketing via WH techniques.

My thoughts on gurus.....if I could make 500k using my system...why would I sell it? Most of the shit I've bought over the years has been products that or (techniques) that are on their way out.

my2cents

twiztd