When the money will be enough

Currently working a full time and a part time job, but saving still not enough due to expense a lot, all salary just enough cover the expenses, any other idea to make more money?

work 2 job ar~ not tired meh... I think dont have easy way to make money... But my advise is dont involve in business that can earn money fast. Mostly will put you to an oppsite direction one.

It will be better to focus on the most important commitments first. Material stuff can put it in mind, take it as a motivation to achieve it. From there can put in more effort to work harder.

@wtpooh No choice loh, many thing want to buy. Now got new Iphone come out, eager to buy ma, then work harder ...
suffer for few month then can enjoy new phone dy...
Why need suffer to buy when you really like it? can do it by installment from easyphone package...
life is taught so dont wait and take action to grab what you really like... i will not miss it when i really like something...

It will be better to focus on the most important commitments first. Material stuff can put it in mind, take it as a motivation to achieve it. From there can put in more effort to work harder.
I personally think if you buy something it make you have more motivation to continue move forward...
no commitment no objective... so my iphone is my first commitment... now every year can change a new smartphone by installment plan...

I personally think if you buy something it make you have more motivation to continue move forward...
no commitment no objective... so my iphone is my first commitment... now every year can change a new smartphone by installment plan...
Suddenly feel that if i able to get this easyphone as installment also part of investment...
just this investment is lost more than profit... hahaha

Guys, but i really see those using high tech smartphone like a investment, every year change once...
but easyphone not like those evolution can change every year... force to tied up 2 years only can switch...

It is more important to plan your money usage properly before thinking about how to make more money. Usually the salary that people have currently is enough but they lack the knowledge in managing it causing them to get carried away in chasing all the expensive stuff.

Guys, but i really see those using high tech smartphone like a investment, every year change once...
but easyphone not like those evolution can change every year... force to tied up 2 years only can switch...
I have been using my old smartphone for almost 4 years already, dont really have to switch phone very often unless you really want the latest model. But then you need to be rich also loh, high end phone nowadays all need at least RM3K+..

I personally do agree with what u said about motivation to continue. But that only applies if there is no commitments, in case if there is, then it will be a different story even though got instalment plan

It is more important to plan your money usage properly before thinking about how to make more money. Usually the salary that people have currently is enough but they lack the knowledge in managing it causing them to get carried away in chasing all the expensive stuff.
What you shared is very true. As the fact in this world, temptation is very hard to resists. Especially when you see your friend having the latest technology stuff and so on. Automatically the person will tend to feel depress about it.

I have been using my old smartphone for almost 4 years already, dont really have to switch phone very often unless you really want the latest model. But then you need to be rich also loh, high end phone nowadays all need at least RM3K+..
Haha.. My smartphone is 6 years old, but still in good condition. Even if the person happen to be rich, for me, I would rather spend the money on travelling. Able to learn new things and gain different kind of experience ;-)

ava

Currently working a full time and a part time job, but saving still not enough due to expense a lot, all salary just enough cover the expenses, any other idea to make more money?
Now 21st century, network marketing is very common. There are opportunities in that line, besides just working for a company. Is kind of old school. Maybe can consider multi level marketing too

EASYphone is meant easy yo get it ... but after you get it you will become Not easy hahaha..
compare the price and benefits with others like maxis , i rather to choose maxis.

21 century, one word will make your life changed . Your "attitude"

Motivation quote... life is short just enjoy while we can... just a smartphone and it can by installment plan right...
so i think no big deal on this decision…

money will not never ever enough, when you reach certain age then you find out you still not enough… that is why those easyphone plan make ppl keep spending… great promotion…

Motivation quote... life is short just enjoy while we can... just a smartphone and it can by installment plan right...
so i think no big deal on this decision…
why don your motivation quote to buying asset or looking for investment but use to get a installment easyphone ....funny man
no money then just get a cheaper smartphone, don have the big head don try to get a big cap