Which is Best FREE Antivirus ?

Gmail

Reaction score
Hey Guys...What is the the Best Antivirus especially FREE ?

sieghart

Reaction score
Avira is the best free anti virus that you can have. However, I've been using AVG and it works great.

shadownet

Reaction score
the free edition of Avast also works well under pressure.....

aarushx

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I use avast and it's great !

CoolGuy

I love MMDCash!
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Avira! Nod32 is also cool.................................

dejava

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Microsoft Security Essentials. I know, I know, it's Microsoft blablablah and all but honestly, *knock wood* my system has been clean since I've been using it a year and a half ago. And yes, I was using Avast and Avira prior to my SE discovery.

Meta

Very Active Members
Reaction score
I use AVG crack..........

estek

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I am with cracked McAfee for 3 years and I am very satisfied. I do not understand why you ask for "free" version? I use cracked antivirus, cracked win7, cracked office 2007, cracked photoshop, cracked dreamweaver, cracked CCleaner, cracked IM tools. BUT if you want the best FREE Antivirus then this is "Format C". I have doubled my hard disk, half is windows and programs, another are all my files. And remember no one virus will damage your computer until you give him access, therefor if you install some program and do not sure then use virtualbox or something similar.

Hope this helps,

Regards,
Estek

Last edited:

danijel99

Reaction score
Avast is free just in first year! After you must pay if I understood corecly!

immentor

Reaction score
I have always used free anti-virus and have had excellent success. I've been using Avast for a couple of years now and have had no problems.

I also use Malwarebytes which gives me a kinda layered protection. And it's all free.

moneymakerman

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
goreadmore.com
Malwarebytes can only provides an additional automatic protection if you have the PRO version. The free does not provide a real-time protection that can supplement any antivirus installed. Although, malwarebytes offer a free trial for its PRO version, but after that, it won't offer additional automatic or real-time protection.

On the other hand, if you talk about manual scanning for malwares, malwarebytes is great and can detect majority of these malwares that antivirus cannot.