Which Social Media Sites are help to get more traffic?

kiruthi_18

Reaction score
Website
www.aabsweets.in
@sandy mary you relied how Social Media sites are help to get more traffic but i actually asked which Social Media Sites are help to get more traffic. Once again read what i asked here

lynsofia

Reaction score
Website
www.likesplays.com
Now Todays, Social Media networks are a major resource for both small and big successful businesses that are looking to promote their brands on the internet. Facebook is the biggest social media network on the Internet, both in terms of the total number of users and name recognition. It one of the best mediums for connecting people from all over the world with your business.
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Instagram

Eugene Norton

Reaction score
Website
socinator.com
Facebook and Instagram are the leading platforms that can let your website create more traffic and gain popularity. Remember, none of the social media platforms can bring traffic until your advertising strategy is convenient enough to attract your targeted audience.

Reaction score
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube

has a lot of traffic for the moment,
but it also depends of the product/service which you want to promote.

Johncain

Reaction score
There are various social media platforms which are popular. Some are Youtube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin.

AlbertoEbert

Reaction score
Website
poweradspy.io
In my opinion, Facebook is the most prominent platform to promote your business and for driving the traffic for a business site. Because if you post content on a daily basis about your product and make good engaged audience then it will definitely help you to increase your sales. It will also help you to get better feedback from the customer about your product and customer can also interact easily with you using this platform.