Why >>>YOU WILL ALWAYS FAIL<<< at SEO.... CLICK HERE NOW

P.Sharma

Make Money Online
Reaction score

If you are one of the guys who rank well on Google
you would probably want to kill me for. The truth is
that there is no secret to high search engine rankings.

It’s been talked about time and time again; through
all the algorithm changes and everything. It is a
known fact that you cannot game the search engines
for long.

They are run by teams of smart people
unfortunately

Aren’t you tired of the crazy money promises ???

Haven’t you had enough of the “MILLION DOLLAR
DREAM SCAMS†???

Are you still looking for a LEGIT WAY of making
money online eventhough you’ve been online for
months ???

Well, if the answer to any of the questions is YES,
then you need to know one thing - The only thing
that does not change so rapidly in the online world
is ON-PAGE SEO... Yes, that is it.

If you have a perfectly optimised page when Google
or the other search engines see it you have made
an instant impact on your rankings.

And it has been known since 1996 that
organic search traffic is of the highest quality

since they are actively looking for the content
that you have on your website.

What more could you ask for ?

But the sad and bitter truth is that not many people
stress on how important on-page SEO is; they are
always trying to teach you silly methods to get
instant results in rankings

Excuse my language here
but those who think that they can rank on top of
Google without an optimised website don’t know
horse poop
about search engines.

The SEs have an algorithm that checks the page
for relevancy
and when you use the WP SEO
BEAST
on your website, you are literally atleast
quadrupling your chances of making it to the top spot.

Now, I am not saying that this is the god of all the
plugins but it certainly is going to help you and at
the price I am offering it, it is really a no-brainer.

The alternatives to this plugin cost atleast 3-4 times
as much.

IF THERE IS A SECRET EQUATION FOR TOP SEARCH ENGINE RANKINGS; IT IS:

CONTENT + ON-PAGE SEO + OFF-PAGE SEO + TRAFFIC =
TOP GOOGLE RANKINGS.

AND

CONTENT + PERFECT ON-PAGE SEO =
10X THE RESULTS FROM YOUR BACKLINKS!!!

Have you ever wondered why the other sites rank
over your sites even with half the backlinks?

And you never seem to outrank them even when
you have over a gazillion more backlinks?

The problem with your website is simple On-Page
SEO, get that right and get in the eyes of Google
again and you will see the difference in your rankings
almost instantly.

If you:

»»» Have wasted money on backlink services that you think never worked for your sites.

»»» Are frustrated at not being able to Outrank competitors then this is for you.

»»» Outsource and want perfect On-page SEO content.

»»» Are A Professional Offline SEO Consultant.

»»» Own Niche Websites Using wordpress.

»»» You are completely new to SEO and Need the most out of your efforts to rank your websites.

»»» Want to get 10X benefit from your off-page SEO efforts.

Then Wordpress plugin is going to blow you away....

Presenting
The WordPress SEO Beast

How Does The Plugin Help You?

»»» It intelligently looks at the H1, H2 and H3 tags and tells you how to fix it to make the content much better for the search rankings.

»»» Automatically decorates the keywords with bold, underline and italics to show the search engines that your page is targeting that particular keyword; resulting in a much higher search engine ranking.

»»» Tells you the exact keyword density and the length of the content. It is a well known SEO fact that the keyword density and the content length are crucial factors in the SE rankings and it helps you at getting it right.

»»» Analyses the post for images and then suggest the alt tag alterations. Google loves media and images are a must for each page if you want to rank better.

»»» Rate your posts on a scale of 1-10 and tell you exactly what you need to do in order to achieve the top rankings.

»»» Checks for keyword in the first and the last sentence and tells you if there is something that you must do to get higher up in the SEs.

»»» Suggests a linking strategy inside the post that is 100% guaranteed to work and taught by the top SEO Gurus. No other plugin has this feature so this is a completely unique thing to the SEO BEAST.

»»» Suggest a feature button. If you have any suggestions email me and you’ll see the addons to the plugin soon. You are being heard and the changes will be made as per the customers’ needs and demand.

»»» Lets you edit the Title, Description and Keywords that the search engines see. So this is an 3 in 1 SEO plugin.

»»» And last but not the least – The Secret Code that is in accordance to the Google and Yahoo algorithm. Updated just 3 days back after considering the impact of the content farm update on websites so it is very latest and unique to this plugin only.

I am not going to go on yapping about my own product
because quite frankly, I really think that I can never write
a good sales pitch; I have no flow at all. I just wanted to
point out some of the points that I think any smart internet
marketer will be able to understand.

I will let the reviews do the talking now.

Prashant Sharma

P.S:I am using an automated system for delivery so there are only a certain number
of copies being sold at one price point. The price changes on autopilot. So the scarcity thing is real if you see it in here.

P.P.S:I know you think I am stupid to sell a plugin when my competitors are charging
$97+ for this but I don't care as long as my customers are satisfied.

IMPORTANT​
Please verify your subscription when you get the email otherwise you won't be able to get all the updates that are being offered.
A new update is coming soon..... I've taken a few suggestions and getting them implemented as we talk

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Thread Approved!
Good luck with sales.

P.Sharma

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Thanks Smeltzer, I have an update ready to rock and roll in under 2 days. Everything is done, just testing it out on a few hundred blogs. I was thinking about raising the price once the update is out since it costed me money but customer satisfaction is my prime motive. So this price that you see here is temporary, I am going to raise it to $47 soon...

Manny

UBot Wiz
Reaction score
Website
traffikbuster.com
May you please explain what is the difference between this a SEOpresor? Other than the price of course. Also it affects web site loading time like SEOpresor does?

P.Sharma

Make Money Online
Reaction score
1. It makes your entire blog mobile friendly.
2. The price of the plugin.
3. It also gives you the ability to change title, description and tags so you don’t need any other plugin for this now.
4. Has way more parameters than the SEO Pressor.
5. Great support team always on their feet and get your response in less than 24 hours.
6. Updated version also gives you LSI keywords that you may use for further improving the pages’ quality.
7. Improved page load speeds since you do not need any other plugin activated for your SEO.

P.Sharma

Make Money Online
Reaction score
WP SEO BEAST Version 2.0 Is Now Available

Here are the improvements :

1. 100% Mobile Friendliness : Earlier it tried to make the themes compatible, now it auto-detects smart phones and views a special theme specifically made for them. Get ready to get a storm of traffic to your blog.
  2. LSI Feature Added : Quickly find keywords that Google thinks are related to your main keyword.
  3. 4 Extra SEO Factors Added: Making the total factors that the plugin corrects to 18 factors which is the most number of factors as compared to any other plugin that is out there.
  4. Clickbank Affiliate Area for Affiliates: I was flooded with emails each day with affiliates wanting to promote the offer so I put it out on Clickbank with 75% on this 17% converting, $3.4 per hop wordpress plugin. Since this is not a quick hit or get rich quick scheme your efforts will make you more money.

Bugs Fixed:

• Custom option to tell the plugin if your theme uses H1 in Title Tag.
  • The keyword was case sensitive in the earlier version because of some bug, that is now fixed.
  • Some themes conflicted with the image code of the plugin and as a result the images were not displayed, it is fixed in this version.
  • In this version you will only have 1 bold, 1 italics, 1 italics and underlined, and 1 bold italics and underlined keywords. Other than the first four instances of the keywords the others will be ignored. In the earlier version all keywords were decorated with <b><i><u> tags.

Cyber Don

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
cyberblog.org
you can trust this guy when it comes to SEO. All his ebooks are absolutely wonderful :)