Ok first of all - do NOT trust this program or send traffic to it - you are going to waste all your efforts.
I started sending traffic to YesSingles because "John Creed" came and looked for affiliates in the IRC channel #makecash with the nickname chargerboom (man that is pretty stupid on his part), saying he wants to get some BH affiliates. So he has made me the offer to get $8 for every single entirely free sign up, "he would get these people to convert with chatters on the site etc". I should just do my job and he would do his job.
I continued to send him a little more than 10000 clicks. With a conversion rate of almost 10%, this yielded $8000 in earnings.
I got assured that I would get paid out early "just so I can see they are not fooling around". I told them I won't send any traffic until the money arrives on my bank account. I waited, waited and waited. John told me on Skype that the Wire was sent on Thursday. Now one week has passed and nothing has arrived yet. A wire transfer from Canada to USA takes 3 days tops.
Now there is a couple of other reasons why I got unsure about this whole thing. First of all, $8 for free signups from any country? Go look at their website. It looks like some $5 indian designed it in 1 minute with MS Word. Probably like the worst dating site on the net.
John Creed told me on Skype that I could just google for them and I would see that they are reputable for paying on time and noone has not been paid out by them. Well, do it yourself. There's nothing on the internet about YesSingles at all. Other than a blog post and a GFY thread by someone who was apparently responsible for coding the billing backend for them, who of course did not get paid.
Googling for "John"s Yahoo messenger id [email protected] will get you to a summary of his posted messages on sulit (where he goes by the name george smith?). Anyways, scroll down there. "BullBucks Affiliate Traffic". You remember them? Charger is apparently well known for having scammed many people here and on GFY (look for the threads about him on GFY).
I have PMed every single person who posted in this thread before me. Not a single person could confirm that John is legit. Indeed, I have come across someone who interestingly came to the same results as I did, this being charger and another scam.
Now I just wonder what makes him even do this? I mean not even he is earning money from such a bad dating site. I guess I will never know.
Anyways, if anyone needs Screenshots or Conversation logs, I can provide them all on request, it's all there.
As a question to the moderators/admins: How did this company get past the checks and into this section? It is so obvious that they are not legit. I am disappointed.
To anyone who is currently sending traffic to them or considering it, you have been warned.
1. If anyone has a beef take it up with the company they are beefing about
2. We have a crap can thats what its for
3. THIS: "Do they even look at the IP's of people posting?" - If you expect us to check the dynamic (CHANGING) IP addresses of 35,000 memebers you are out of your mind
4. ALL THE VERIFICATION PROCESS DOES IS PROVE ACCESS TO THE ROOT DOMAIN
5. MMD does not police activities not occurring on MMD and we have no affiliation with any of these companies aside from getting the person who wants to post their thread to prove they are authorised by the company they are representing to represent that company here on MMD
6. If someone gets burned then they get burned. It goes with this territory. The fact that people get burned is nothing new and certainly nothing to do with MMD. Post your warnings here for the benefit of other members, fine, and thank you if you do
Before - we had NO VERIFICATION PROCESS. that meant that a 10 year old kid could say he was a company rep and be an affiliate. Now we have a process that proves the person making the thread owns the website they represent or at least has the authority within a company to get a file uploaded to the main root domain or is appointed by the company to represent it on MMD
What do you expect - MMD to be responsible for the entire internet or for us to remove the adult forum altogether because that is really the only options