Your favorite browser?

AtzoLP

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
I agree with you sk8fcuk.

I prefer Mozilla Firefox too. It`s good, fast and easy.

Opera is good to.. but for me Mozilla iz better.. ;)

dharwish

Make Money Online
I am with mozilla firefox all the way..I used Internet explorer ever siceI started using the internet but after I came to know about firefox I have only used firfeox(about 1.5 years)

forumer

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Mozilla is better protection for surfing, but for speed Opera it is!! And i just found out how to tweak Opera to become faster than usual, and it really works here. I post it as a new topic 'how to speed up Opera'.

Only my problem now, Opera can't edit rich text at a website. Did anyone here know how to turn on this option? I looked at Tools menu but not found anything similar to my prob here :-?

chokie

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
My favorite browser would be mozilla firefox....I'm already satisfied with it's features and i like it very much. I can personalized themes and i love the tab browsing features.

AtzoLP

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
maybe it should be internet explorer. because I never realyl use the other browser before.
[/b]
Man, go and download Mozilla Firefox or Opera.. You will se how they rules... ;)

Iexplorer is full of bugs... ;\

umitcicek

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
I have two computers at my home.I use internet explorer and opera for one computer and use firefox for second.I am more satisfied with firefox.Explorer is invitation to all kinds of worms and trojans.

karenhudson

Make Money Online
my fav browser is mozilla firefox because it very easily to control it according to ur need and i have always used it so it seems very irritating switching to another browser

mrjasper

Make Money Online
I love mozilla because of the add-ons, they are very helpful.... but mozilla consumes much more ram and some sites does not fully work... my 2nd choice is google chrome.