Your favorite browser?

FireFox is definitely the best browser. You can install tools that make browsing so much more enjoyable. I love my alexa rating and other site stats to show up.

agusz

Very Active Members
I loved to use chrome! It has the best memory resource management! One tab is one process so it will light our computer work!

moneymakerman

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
I always go with Firefox due to its broad choices of plugins/addons. Yes, it's somewhat hungry for RAM but with 2GB of RAM, it doesn't matter.

Chrome is my second choice... I can switch between the two with all my bookmarks and saved passwords accessible to both at anytime :)

From my point of view Google chrome is the best browser... its very easy to understand and much faster than the Mozilla FireFox..
I think it's a shame FF is so laggy, I think it's an issue with memory leaks.

I love FF, but had to switched to Chrome because my business depends on smooth, fast internet browsing.

From my point of view Google chrome is the best browser... its very easy to understand and much faster than the Mozilla FireFox..
ya i agree... Even i changed my browser to chrome..Had a speed check at Scanmyspeed.com Now my down and up speed is,
download speed-62.23 mbps
upload speed-2.88mbps

apparently my internet speed is faster than before,i m guessing its good. but my dream speed is 100mbps

Well my favorite browser is Google Chrome and i am using this browser to browse the data and also download the main thing is in this browser that we should not install an flash player to watch the online video from You Tube we can easily play the directly this video in this browse and this is very best .........